Friday, March 14, 2008

People you can trust


What I like most about Infospectrum is it is lead by professionals. Suresh, Jay, Nitin, Anand, Pramod have the passion to run the organization and they provide role model for us.

I experience true flat structure here and find myself talking with Jay many a times casually about work and experience. They are available to us all the time to guide and help when needed. Still they do not come in our way and lead us to live professional life by making us achieve our goals ourselves.

Reporting to people who themselves are techie is a blessing. They know your pain and can provide answers before you ask them. They just know what you are going through. Harsh praised about Infospectrum when I was about to join and I can feel his words were so true.

I have got very good friends like Harsh and Saurabh while I work here. There must be many more kept in the future of Infospectrum for me and everybody.

Tushar Joshi, Nagpur

No comments:

Post a Comment